Squid chilly fry is one of the most popular dishes on our table. Young and old thoroughly enjoy this soft and tender seafood dish. This dish has a nice spicy and tangy flavour. It can be enjoyed as a good starter or also as the main dish, with rice or roti. It is important to get fresh Squids and clean the Squids properly.
Seafood delicacies is enjoyed in the coastal parts of the country due to the fresh availability of different types of seafood. Fresh fish adds a special flavour to any dish cooked.
Squids chilly fry is one of the easy dishes which cooks fast and tastes excellent.
- A dozen cleaned Squids cut in to small rings
- 2 Onions chopped in small pieces
- ½ green ball pepper chopped in big pieces
- ½ red ball pepper chopped in big pieces
- 1tbsp turmeric powder
- 4-5 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1tbsp chilli powder
- 1-2 green chillies (depending upon your spice choice)
- 1tbsp cumin powder
- ½ tbsp garam masala
- 2tbsp white vinegar
- 2tsp Oil
- Chopped coriander for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the squids with chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala and white vinegar.
- Take a pan and heat the oil.
- Add chopped onions and sauté well.
- Add garlic, both red and green ball pepper and stir well. Cook it for some time.
- Add the marinated squids, green chillies and salt. Mix it well and cook it for some time.
- Squids release water, so ensure that the water gets dried up.
- After about 3 minutes or so, check the squids and add chopped coriander. Mix it well.
- Your squid chilly fry is ready to be relished. Serve it with roti or hot rice.
We hope you have enjoyed our recipe and will surely try it at home.
To buy Please click here Fish Masala
2,107 total views, 14 views today