As October comes to an end, we see the temperature dropping down and winter begins to set in. Though it’s a pleasant change from the heat of summer and the dampness of the monsoon season, it creates a lot of problems for the body. So let’s look at some of the easy body and hair care tips for winter.
The first thing we notice is that our lips, feet, elbows etc. start looking dry and chapped. So it is time that we take extra care to nourish our body.
Some of the key things that we need to do are listed below:
- Moisturize your body adequately.
- Try having a good aroma oil bath.
- Always use a soft towel to make your skin dry.
- Try to use lukewarm water as hot water is not good for your body.
- Ensure that your skin products are alcohol free as alcohol removes moisture.
- Include flaxseeds in your diet as it is full of vital fatty acids.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Do not lick your lips as it will chap them more.
- Ensure you apply moisturizer just after your bath, as your skin is damp and hence it is better for absorption.
- Use vitamin E moisturiser.
- Do not excessively wash your hair or skin.
The following are some easy body and hair care tips for winter.
Winter face pack.
3tsp papaya paste.
2tsp almond paste.
1tsp vitamin E oil.
3tsp orange pulp.
¼cup of milk.
Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste.
Apply this across the face and neck.
After 10 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
You can apply it daily for excellent results.
Winter body care.
In winter, the skin is dry and tight .Hence it is important to take good care of your body.
a) Lavender oil bath.
Just add 2-3 dashes of lavender oil in your bathing water and have bath. This aromatic bath will rejuvenate your body.
b) Natural lip gloss
2 tsp honey.
1 tsp almond oil.
2 tsp vitamin E oil.
4 tsp strawberry pulp.
Blend the ingredients and store the paste in a small glass bottle, preferably in the freezer. It can be used for a week. Apply it 2 to 3 times daily.
Winter Hands and feet care.
Normally in winter, feet get cracked and hands get chapped and torn.
Honey Foot Spa.
½ cup honey.
¼ cup olive oil.
1tsp melted coca butter.
2tbsp rose water.
Take a tub or a bucket of warm water. Mix all the ingredients in it. Wash your feet and soak them in this water for some time. Keep rubbing your feet and use a foot scrubber to remove the dirt. After about 10 minutes remove your feet and dry them.
Winter Hair care.
- Massage your scalp regularly with warm oil.
- Apply natural fruit and vegetable juices to reduce the dryness.
- You can massage with plain coconut oil or sesame oil, mixed with some coconut milk.
- Avoid using blow dryers or irons for straightening the hair, as your hair might get damaged.
- Avoid hot water hair bath, as it dries the hair. Use lukewarm water.
- Cover your hair for protection against dust and wind.
These are some of the easy body and hair care tips for winter.
Please read our earlier articles http://smartwomanworld.com/keep-body-healthy-monsoon/
To buy , Please click here Beauty facepack
101 total views, 2 views today