In my house Crabs are loved by all. Butter garlic crab is one of our favourite family dishes. It is not too spicy or sweet. This makes it the most relished dish. Butter Garlic is an amazing starter which is enjoyed by both young and old because of its succulent taste and the right amount of spice. It is also easy to make.
Below you will find the recipe for Butter Garlic Crab.
2 Large crabs (alive)
1 whole pod of garlic finely chopped
2 green chillies slit
3 tbsp of Butter
1 tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt to taste
- Wash the crabs thoroughly.
- Boil sufficient water in a pan and add the crabs and little salt.
- Remove the crabs after 3 minutes or so.
- Clean and de-shell the crabs. Remove the crab meat carefully and throw all the unwanted things.
- Heat the pan and add olive oil first and then butter.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté till pink.
- Now add green chillies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the crab meat and little salt and gently mix.
- Cover and cook for little while. Let it simmer. Keep checking and adding little water if too dry.
- After about 5 to 7 minutes, the crab meat will turn slightly pink. Cook for some more time till it’s done.
- Your butter garlic crab is ready to be relished.
If you need groceries delivered to your door step you might want to try out Big Basket.
Did you like the article above and want more tips delivered straight to your inbox every week? Consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
219 total views, 2 views today