Chicken roast is a delicious chicken recipe prepared mostly for special occasions and feasts. It is one of the dish that is must to celebrate any family occasions or festivals like Christmas and Easter. It is full of flavor and taste. A good marination is needed for a perfect chicken roast.Marinate the chicken with all the spices and other ingredients and it will taste juicy and perfect .
There are different types of chicken roast . Some easy and some very elaborate. This recipe is given by a friend of mine -Yolanda Vaz . It is a very quick and perfect Chicken Roast recipe.
Here is the recipe for a tender and perfect chicken roast
1.5–2 kg – chicken
3 tbsp – lemon juice
3 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
2 tbsp – BBQ sauce
1 tbsp – pepper powder
3 tbsp – dry mix herbs
1 tsp – oil
Salt to taste
2 – sliced (each of potato, tomatoes, capsicum and onions)
Parsley for garnishing
To marinate the chicken…
- In a bowl combine lime juice, ginger garlic paste, BBQ sauce, pepper powder, dry mix herbs, salt to taste.
- Mix well with a tea spoon of oil.
- Once mixed, apply the mixture to the chicken, ensure that it applied inside the skin of the chicken too. Let it marinate for 2- 3 hrs.
- Pre heat the oven to 250 degree.
- In the baking tray add sliced potatoes, tomatoes, capsicum and onions.
- Sprinkle some salt, dry herbs and pepper on the vegetables and mix well.
- Put the chicken on the vegetables and let it roast.
- Roast it for an hour.
- Ensure to check it and then turn it to roast on the other side.
- Once done garnish with parsley and serve.
Your tender and perfect chicken roast is ready to be relished. It is one dish that will be enjoyed by family as well as guests. So go ahead and try this easy chicken roast recipe.
Please check our other recipe Tasty Prawn Biryani Recipe.
Please check out our Smart Deals.
Rs. 450 Rs. 322 Rs. 595 Rs. 421
474 total views, 1 views today