Here’s how you make one wok stir fry noodles
1 Packet Instant Noodles
200 gm Beef tenderloin / Chicken Cubes
1 tbsp Flour
200 gm Mushroom Quarters
2 No Broccoli Florets
1 Carrot Chopped
2 Small onions chopped .
3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
A tsp of Ginger strips
Few sprigs of Spring onion greens cut diagonally
Worcestershire Sauce, Chilli Sauce
• Marinade the beef cubes with flour, salt, half the ginger and garlic for 15 min.
• In a wok, heat oil till hot add the beef cubes and fry on both sides till only brown. Brown on high flame. Remove the beef.
• In the same wok, heat oil and sauté onions, garlic and ginger till the aroma arises. Do not brown them.
• Add the vegetables (Except Broccoli) and sauté for a minute. Then add 1 tbsp each of both the sauces and stir well
• Now add the beef and mix well. Cook covered without water. Let the beef cook with the steam. Once tender, add the noodles and steam with little water.
• Check if additional seasoning of salt is needed. Please Note the sauces contain salt. So add salt accordingly.
• Steam the entire pot till noodles done.
• Sprinkle spring onion greens and serve hot.
If you need groceries delivered to your door step you might want to try out Big Basket.
Did you like the article above and want more tips delivered straight to your inbox every week? Consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
119 total views, 2 views today