Here’s a simple and easy to make Penne Arabiatta Recipe
3 tbsp Herbs (Oregano, Chilli Flakes, Basil)
2 Nos Fresh Red Chilly
3 Nos Garlic Cloves Chopped
1 No Onion finely chopped
400ml Thick tomato puree
Handful of fresh basil and parsely/coriander
Handful of grated parmesan
Salt & Pepper to taste
200 gm Penne Pasta or any other shape
• Heat oil in a pan, add 2 garlic cloves, chilli, oregano, basil and sauté on medium heat. Do not let the garlic burn.
• Add the tomato puree and let it simmer for 10 minutes
• Reduce the sauce till the water has evaporated
• Add a pinch of salt and pepper and set aside
• In a separate pan, heat 1 spoon oil, add the leftover chopped garlic and onion and sauté lightly till transcluent. Do not brown.
• Add the sauce and pasta and toss it in lightly
• Check for seasoning. Add cheese and fresh basil and serve hot
NOTE: For those who do not like tomato sauce, you can add a little cream in the pasta along with the tomato sauce , and get a light pink sauce.
Check out some of these relevant books and resources from Amazon
If you need groceries delivered to your door step you might want to try out Big Basket.
Did you like the article above and want more tips delivered straight to your inbox every week? Consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
108 total views, 2 views today