A quick and easy onion ring recipe that takes under 30 minutes to make and can be served with tomato salsa, garlic sauce, spicy chili sauce and mayonnaise. Back when I was in college we used to make this as a common party snack and I was hooked.
Below you will find the traditional onion ring recipe.
Traditional Onion Rings
Onions – 3-4 nos
Wheat Flour (100 gms)
A dash of salt and pepper
Chilli Flakes (optional)
Method Of Preparation
- In a frying pan add some oil and heat it.
- Keep the onions ready by preparing onion slices
- Dip the onion in flour or breadcrumbs until it is coated evenly.
- You could dip this in a bowl of egg white and further coat the rings with bread crumbs
- Deep fry the onion rings for a minute or so till a golden brown color is observed
- Drain the excess oil and add salt and pepper as seasoning.
- Serve with tomato salsa, ketchup or mayonnaise.
For more Recipes like this please check out our easy to make Punjabi Rajma (kidney bean) recipe
305 total views, 1 views today