- 2 cup Maida (all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup sugar powder
- 100 gm Butter
- 3 tbsp Coco powder
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ cup Milk (or ¼ cup according to consistency)
1. Take Sieve flour, coco powder and baking powder together and keep it aside.
2. Put butter, sugar and eggs in a vessel and beat it together till it becomes creamy and fluffy.
3. Slowly mix the sieved ingredients with this batter and add milk to adjust its consistency. Add chocolate chips or chocolate bar pieces. Bake it at 170 degree for 12-15 minutes.
Chocolate Ruffle Syrup:
1. 1 small cup choco bars
2. ¾ cup cream.
Double boil the chocolate bars and pour slightly warm cream and stir it properly. Pour this syrup on the cake.
Your Choco Ruffle Cake is ready to eat.
Please check our other recipes.
Please check out our Smart Deals.
Did you like the article above and want more tips delivered straight to your inbox every week? Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
380 total views, 1 views today