Cook and Preparation time – approx 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves – 4-5 people
Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce happens to be a family favorite. It’s made when extended family comes over either for thanksgiving or for Christmas. This is a quick and easy recipe that doesn’t require a lot of time and effort. The kids will love it. It can be served with rice and salad.
Below is the full recipe of Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
Ingredients for the Grilled Chicken
• 2kgs of boneless chicken
• Salt as per discretion
• 1/2 cup atta (whole wheat flour) for a nice coating
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper (brown or black)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil or ghee
• 1 Tbsp butter
Ingredients for the Mushroom sauce
• 2 packets mushrooms (chopped)
• 1 small onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
• 1 clove of garlic, crushed
• Italian Seasoning
• sour cream
• heavy cream
• 1/4 cup chicken broth
• Maggie Cube (optional) – for additional taste
Method of Preparation
• Cut the chicken in small pieces and put it in a large mixing bowl. Add the flour, salt and pepper and mix.
• In a saucepan take some olive oil or ghee and heat it. When hot add the chicken mix and allow it to sizzle.
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (set to grill)
• In a baking tray add some butter and place the chicken pieces and leave it for 20-25 mins.
• When done remove it from the baking tray and allow it to cool
Preparing the White Mushroom pepper sauce
• Dice the onions and mushrooms and keep them ready.
• In a saucepan add olive oil and allow it to heat on a slow flame. Add the onions, mushrooms and garlic to the saucepan and allow it to cook for 3-4 mins on slow flame. Once the onions are brown then add some salt and pepper to taste.
• Add the sour and fresh cream to the mix and allow it to cook on a slow flame.
• Your mushroom pepper sauce is now ready.
When the chicken is done remove it from the oven and serve the mushroom sauce along side.
Your Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce is ready to eat. Enjoy
For more healthy recipes like this please check out our Healthy Eating Section.
1,274 total views, 9 views today