Every mother tries to be creative in her kitchen and tries to incorporate healthy ingredients in her cooking, in order to make a healthy and nutritious meal. Spinach paratha is one such healthy meal that children love to eat. You can use other vegetables like carrot, cauliflower, potatoes or green peas etc. to make a healthy paratha.
Lets learn a easy way to make Spinach Paratha
- ¾ cup of whole wheat flour or multi grain flour.
- 1 /2 cup of chopped spinach.
- ¼ tsp kasuri methi.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- A pinch of Kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- ¼ tsp carom seeds (Ajwain).
- ½ cup of chopped spinach.
- 2tsp of finely chopped onions.
- Salt and pepper for taste.
- Grind the chopped spinach to make a fine puree.
- Mix the flour with salt, kasuri methi, red chilli powder, spinach puree, ajwain and knead it into a soft dough. Add water if necessary.
- Mix all the ingredients of fillings and keep it ready.
- Roll a small piece of dough into a small circle and add a little filling in it. Cover all the sides and roll into a chapati.
- Heat your tawa and put the paratha on the hot tawa. Cook it on both sides and add Olive Oil when it is almost done.
- A healthy and tasty Spinach paratha is ready to eat with curd or pickle.
To buy Please click here groceries.
75 total views, 1 views today