Here’s an easy to make Penne Pasta Recipe
Most of the ingredients are common and can be purchased from a local supermarket.
200 grams of whole wheat pasta.
2 tablespoons of olive oil.
10- 12 baby tomatoes, halved.
½ teaspoon of crushed red chillies flakes.
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
Salt to taste
8- 10 walnut kernels crushed.
¾ cup of fresh basil chopped finely.
2-4 garlic cloves
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Boil penne in plenty of water and add salt . Cook for around 15 minutes till it is cooked but firm to bite.
- Drain and mix the penne with one table spoon of olive oil.
- For Walnut Pesto , Grind together the walnuts, garlic ,fresh basil, salt and little olive oil .Make a thick paste. Add the parmesan cheese and grind again.
- Heat oil in the non stick pan and add baby tomatoes and salt. Cover and cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Crush the tomatoes and add the walnut pesto paste .
- Add crushed red chillies and mix well.
- Now add the pasta and stir well.
- Add the milk and cook for another 3 minutes .
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the top and your pasta is ready to eat.
To buy , please click here Grocery
Did you like the article above and want more tips delivered straight to your inbox every week? Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter.