This is an easy to make recipe and makes use of condensed milk and some other easy to find ingredients.
The total time taken to make this delicious Chocolate Walnut Fudge is around 50 minutes and this includes both preparation and cooking.
How to make Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi sweetened)
- 1/2 condensed milk
- 1 tea spoon Vanilla Essence
- 1.5 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- small amounts of marshmallows (optional)
- In a broad saucepan pan (preferably a non stick pan) add 1/4 cup of butter and heat
- In a small mixing bowl add butter, chocolate chips vanilla and mix well.
- In the saucepan add butter, sugar, condensed milk, cocoa powder, marshmallows on medium flame while stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the walnuts to the mix and stir well.
- Add the contents of the mixing bowl to the sauce pan and stir well
- In a greased aluminium square tray add the mixture and spread evenly with the help of a spoon. Keep aside for 40 mins.
- Cut the fudge to a desired shape and serve
Your Chocolate Walnut Fudge (with Marshmallows) is now ready to eat.
Please check out our Recipe Section.
Please check out our Smart Deals.
106 total views, 2 views today