Christmas for me means a lot – fun, laughter, joy, friends and family, giving and sharing. Sweet making is a huge family tradition with the recipes that are passed down from generation to generation.
Jujubes are very colorful and children love it. This is a lovely sugary treat that can be made in a number of flavors and colors. These turn out soft and juicy when made at home.
Below is an easy to make Jujube Recipe which I’m sure you all will enjoy.
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup water
Oil for greasing
Castor sugar for rolling the cut cubes
- Soak the gelatin in ½ cup lemon juice and keep it for 1 hour.
- Take 450 g sugar + ¾ cup water and keep on fire.
- As soon as the sugar melts, add the soaked gelatin.
- Stir for 4-5 min, check thread like consistency.
- Put off gas.
- Continue stirring for about 5 min.
- Pour in greased containers.
- Keep overnight to dry.
- Cut into cubes and roll in castor sugar.
Your Jujubes are now ready to eat. Enjoy.
Please read our other recipes.
Please check our Smart Deals.
98 total views, 3 views today