Here’s an easy to make fish finger recipe.
- 300 Grams of fish (Betki or any boneless fish)
- 1 tablespoon of ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder (Kashmiri)
- ½ cup coarse rice flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Fried Potatoes wedges and tomato Ketchup as required.
- Cut the fish fillets into 3 inch by half inch fingers.
- Marinate the fish fingers in a mixture of ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice and salt . Keep it for around half an hour.
- Mix together chilli powder, rice flour, salt and spread the mixture on a plate.
- Roll the fish fingers in the seasoned rice flour.
- Heat the oil in the pan and deep fry the fish till cooked and crisp.
- Drain on tissue paper and serve hot with fried potato wedges or fries.
- Your tasty and crispy fish fingers are ready to eat.
Below are are kitchen accessories that we think will help you. Please check them out (affiliate link).
Rs. 301 Rs. 177 Rs. 2,630 Rs. 1,775
173 total views, 1 views today