Chocolate fruit and nut Sundae Recipe
Everyone loves Chocolate Fruit and Nut Sundaes. A normal ice cream can be enhanced in its taste and presentation by just adding some fruits and nuts along with chocolate . This is one of the best ways to get your child to eat fruits and nuts even while snacking.
Here’s How to make a Chocolate Fruit and nut sundae.
- Vanilla ice cream 2 Scoops.
- Chocolate ice cream 2 Scoops.
- Black Grapes halved 1/4 cup.
- Straw berries halved 10 – 12.
- Pomegranate seeds 1/4 cup.
- 2 cups chocolate sauce.
- Dry fruits like roasted almonds, pistachios and cashew nuts roughly chopped.
- 6 -7 crushed chocolate or wafer biscuits.
- Select a nice ice cream glass bowl. Crush the biscuits and make a layer of it. Press it.
- Add a layer of all the cut fruits.
- Warm the chocolate sauce in the double boiler. It means to keep a pan with water boiling and place a glass bowl with chocolate sauce on the top of the pan. The chocolate will melt and be hot.
- Pour little chocolate sauce on the fruits.
- Add a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the remaining chocolate sauce on the ice cream scoops.
- Sprinkle all the roasted dry fruits like almonds, pistachios and cashew nuts.
- Your chocolate fruit and nut sundae is ready to be relished.
191 total views, 3 views today