Chicken Fried rice is the most popular dish that we try at any Chinese restaurant or even as a take way food. It is loved by children , young and old . This is a very easy dish to make and you can put in all the healthy vegetables, chicken or seafood to make this more tasty. This is best prepared with leftover rice. If you have leftover rice and have some vegetables , you can turn it into a tasty Fried rice.
Below you will find the recipe for Chicken Fried Rice
2 cups of Basmati rice or any long rice.
500 gm of boneless chicken cut into small cubes or pieces.
2 tsp of oil
2 tsp of ginger finely chopped
5 to 6 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
2 cups of chopped vegetables like onions, French Beans, carrots, capsicum ,red bell peppers.
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp green chilli sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste.
Chopped spring onions to garnish.
1.Cook the rice and keep aside. Please keep the rice undercooked. The rice should be easily separated.
2. Boil the chicken cubes in little water with salt and pepper. Cook it till done . Remove the chicken pieces and Keep the chicken stock for any future use for soups.
3. Heat oil in a large pan. Add onions , garlic and ginger. Sauté it for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add all the vegetables , salt and pepper. Stir and cook till the vegetables are crunchy.
5. Whisk both eggs with salt and pepper. Pour this mixture in the centre hole of the vegetables. Stir it and cook it.
6. Add shredded chicken cubes in the mixture.
7. Add soya sauce, green chilli sauce and tomato ketchup and stir fry for some time.
8. Add the rice and mix properly.
9. Add salt if required and add the spring onions.
10. Your fried rice is ready to eat.
Please check our Smart Deals.
1 used from Rs. 75.00
If you need groceries delivered to your door step you might want to try out Big Basket.
To buy Please click here Food groceries
Did you like the article above and want more tips delivered straight to your inbox every week? Consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
144 total views, 1 views today