A sweet and simple way to end a feast – It is yummy, delicious and served as an evening snack.
Easy banana fritters as the name implies is relatively easy to make. It’s an Anglo Indian recipe. Kids will enjoy this more. The end product is light and golden with a crisp coating surrounding chunks of warm banana.
My daughters love this, so I make it for them twice a week. Hope you will enjoy this easy and quick recipe of banana fritters.
Here ‘s the Easy Banana Fritters recipe
- Maida – 2 cups
- Rawa – 2tbsp
- Bananas – 3
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1 small cup
- Dash of salt
- Peel and mash the bananas.
- Mix together with maida, rawa, salt and sugar.
- Add vanilla essence and milk to form a thick batter.
- Keep aside for ten minutes.
- Later drop the mix in small portions into hot oil or shallow fry the same.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup, maple syrup or honey.
Your delicious Banana Fritters are ready to relish.
813 total views, 1 views today