Cheese cake has been an all-time favourite desert of my family. It is loved by both, young and old. There are many types of cheese cakes, some easy and some very elaborate. Since we are in summer and mangoes are the flavour of the season, the mango cheese cake is the desert for the season. This is a no bake mango cheese cake which is very easy to make.
So here is the recipe for the delicious Mango Cheese Cake.
- One packet of Vita Marie gold biscuits crushed.
- 50 to 75gms of butter.
- Pulp of 2-3 ripe mangoes.
- 200gms of fresh grated paneer.
- 200gms of fresh cream.
- ¼tsp of mango essence.
- 2tbsp of gelatine.
- 1 tin of Nestle – Milkmaid (condensed milk)
- Chopped slices of mangoes for decoration.
- Dissolve the gelatine in ½ cup of water for about 5 minutes and then microwave it for 30 to 45 seconds. Once done, mix it well till it is completely dissolved.
- Crush the Vita Marie biscuits, add butter to make it slightly wet and soft and spread it on the base of the bin. Freeze it for 10 minutes.
- Blend the paneer, mango pulp, milkmaid, dissolved gelatine and mango essence, till it is completely smooth.
- Remove it in a bowl and now add the whipped cream and gently fold it in the mixture.
- Now add this mixture to the Vita Marie biscuit base in the bin.
- Decorate it with sliced Mangoes.
- Refrigerate it for a couple of hours or even overnight, till it is completely set.
- Your delicious Mango cheesecake is ready to be relished.
This is a quick and easy recipe which will be enjoyed by everyone in the family. We would encourage you to try it.
Please read our other recipe Easy to make Chocolate Walnut Fudge recipe.
Please check our Smart Deals.
617 total views, 4 views today