The Chicken Bhuna Masala Recipe is as follows
Chicken, legs & breast pieces – ½ kg
2 onions chopped .
Dry Red chillies – 6 to 7
Cardamom – 3 to 4
Cloves – 4 to5
Cinnamon – 2-3 pieces
Garlic – few cloves
Yogurt – ½ cup
Refined Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
- First soak some red chillies in water. Boil and keep aside.
- To the red chillies, add garam masala, chopped onions ,garlic and grind to a fine paste.
- Add about ½ cup yogurt in the masala and mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces in the yogurt masala and mix well. Add salt as per taste.
- Marinate the chicken coated with masala for about 3 hours in the refrigerator. The chicken will become tender.
In another pan, add refined oil.
- Add the chicken pieces coated in masala and fry slowing till the masala is dried up in thick gravy.
Then add the remaining masala , stir well .
- Cover with lid and cook until the chicken is cooked and the bhuna masala gets dried completely.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with hot paratha, roti, chapatti or bread.
Please read our other recipes.
Please check out our Smart Deals.
Did you like the article above and want more tips delivered straight to your inbox every week? Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
723 total views, 1 views today